Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cute lil Hobby...

Lately I've a new hobby for myself , maybe because I've been feeling a lil tense these few months back...so i try something new that would keep me smile.. and rite now I'm still smilin' thinking about it..

hmm... wanna know whats my new hobby?

.....................

Capturing a glimpse of these cute vespa..!!


p/s: I really love this  sea-blue colour!!

~This silver-chrome looks really cool...

another cool shot ~~




heh...this one looks really kawai~



Vespa Rally 180, Year 1969


It was just kind of my habit taking pictures of  many events, funny moments,  frenz, families and even useless things..
And this sort-of new hobby starts one day as I saw one of them cutely-parked at a parking lot near my working hospital.
It catches my eyes and without hesitating  I grab my handphone and secretly taking pictures.
p/s : hope that I can have one of those someday......*wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Escape Beat.... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates